Alpha is for those who want to take the next step on their spiritual journey. It’s for those who are new to church, switching churches, or coming back to church after some time off. Really, it’s for anyone with spiritual questions who wants to get answers and meet friends along the way.
Alpha is a ten-week class that you can join any time. We meet on Wednesday evenings in the Chapel. Childcare is free. Alpha includes a presentation on an aspect of the spiritual journey and then we break into groups where we get to know each other, ask our questions, and journey together. No question is off limits!
- April 11 – Is there more to life than this?
- April 18 – Who is Jesus?
- April 25 – Why and how should I read the Bible?
- May 2 – Why and how should I pray?
- May 9 – How does God guide us?
- May 16 – How can I resist evil?
- May 23 – Does God heal today?
- May 30 – What about the church?