Alpha is for those who want to take the next step on their spiritual journey. It’s for those who are new to church, switching churches, or coming back to church after some time off. Really, it’s for anyone with spiritual questions who wants to get answers and meet friends along the way.
Alpha is a ten week class that you can join any time. We meet on Wednesday evenings in the Chapel. Childcare is free. Alpha includes a presentation on an aspect of the spiritual journey and then we break into groups where we get to know each other, ask our questions, and journey together. No question is off limits!
Interested in Alpha?
- September 20 – Is there more to life than this?
- September 27 – Who is Jesus?
- October 4 – Why and how should I read the Bible?
- October 11 – Why and how should I pray?
- October 18 – How does God guide us?
- October 25 – How can I resist evil?
- November 1 – Does God heal today?
- November 8 – What about the church?