Alpha is for those who want to take the next step on their spiritual journey. It’s for those who are new to church, switching churches, or coming back to church after some time off. Really, it’s for anyone with spiritual questions who wants to get answers and meet friends along the way.
Alpha is a ten week class that you can join any time. We meet on Wednesday evenings in the fellowship hall at 6:30 for dinner. The food is free and so is the childcare (although we ask if you can feed your kids first so we can have big people conversation around the tables). After dinner we have a presentation on an aspect of the spiritual journey and then break into groups where we get to know each other, ask our questions, and journey together. No question is off limits!
Interested in Alpha?
Alpha Schedule - Spring 2017
- April 19 – Who is God and How do I know He Exists?
- April 26 – Who is Jesus? Who is the Holy Spirit?
- May 3 – Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- May 10 – How and Why do I Pray?
- May 17 – Is there Evil Today and What Should I do About It?
- May 24 – Does God Heal Today?
- May 31 – Why Should I Go to Church?